Google documents is a great way store online data organized as a regular Excel sheet. One the provided features is the option to publish one or more sheets as a CSV file that will be consumed later on by Tabulizer.
When you are importing an Excel file you the having the option to preserve the colors of the spreadsheet cells. By “color” we mean the font color or the background color of the cell or both.
Microsoft Excel, as well other spreadsheet solutions, works only to limited accuracy because it retains only a certain number of figures to describe numbers.
Creating pricing tables with Tabulizer is easy as 1-2-3.
In most cases, installing Tabulizer is a straightforward process just like any other Joomla extension. Nevertheless, web servers impose a limit as to how large a file can be uploaded via PHP. This can be as low as 2MB and as Tabulizer installation file is slightly over 2MB, it becomes impossible to upload and therefore can't get installed. Even if the file is uploaded correctly, problems can arise with the extraction of the file contents.
Tabulizer does not impose any limitation on how large your CSV file can be, but your web server settings may do that. More specifically, there is the PHP memory limit and the PHP max execution time that indirectly put a limit on how large the CSV/Excel file can be. In order to resolve server side memory and time execution limitations the proper and easiest way is to increase these limits via php.ini or ask your web server admin/support to do that for you.
- Graphs: Numeric Label Format
- How to import data from an external XML file
- How to install manually a ruleset archive
- Display tables to registered users only or certain user groups
- How to convert plain URLs into HREF hyperlinks
- Table compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Use Tabulizer to display a monthly event calendar
- Graphs: Date label format
- How to import data from an Excel Spreadsheet dynamically
- How to migrate or move Tabulizer files and data from one site to another