When you create a graph with numeric labels, it's possible to use the Format String field to specify the exact numeric format. For instance, the value %d will display the numeric values as integers, whereas the value %0.2f will display them as decimal numbers with two decimal places.
The latest Tabulizer releases can read an external XML file and display it like a regular HTML table, using a data source of type "XML".
Normally you will not have to install a ruleset archive manually, because there is an Import Archive toolbar button that performs this task safely with a single click.
Nevertheless, this may be necessary when the archive file (rs_yyyyyyy.zip) appeared to be corrupted or the browser has added an extra folder, thus breaking the file structure.
Even though there is no built-in support to display a Table created with Tabulizer to certain user groups or registered users only, it's very easy to do that using another Joomla or Wordpress plugin that does exactly that.
If your table data contain URLs and you need to convert them into links that visitors can click, you can use either a replacement rule or a modification function similar to the one discussed in this article.
Creating an accessible data table can be one of the most challenging tasks for a designer. The reason is that screen readers need sufficient clues in order to navigate correctly through the table areas, otherwise they may become disoriented causing a lot of confusion and overhead.
- Use Tabulizer to display a monthly event calendar
- Graphs: Date label format
- How to import data from an Excel Spreadsheet dynamically
- How to migrate or move Tabulizer files and data from one site to another
- How to create a polaroid image gallery with Tabulizer
- How to split and group tables by column values
- Change the target of th table hyperlinks to open in a new window
- How to insert images into your HTML table (the right way!)
- How to merge two or more columns into a single one
- Creating and editing rules using a plain text editor.