Error reporting is a very important tool when it comes to debugging an application, but it's not very useful and it can be considered a bad practice from a security standpoint when the site moves to the production stage.
While working with rulesets, at some points you may want to modify its companion CSS file. This is the file that keeps all table styling, so if you change it all tables created with this ruleset will be affected.
One of the things you may want to do is to set the width of individual columns, lets say the width of the 1st column and the 5th column. One other scenario is to set the width of all columns to be equal. Below we explain how you can do that.
Installing Tabulizer on Joomla is simple as installing any other simple extension, since all elements (component, plugins) are contained in a single installation file. The only thing you need to pay attention to is to install the proper installation file, using the following guidelines:
Even though there are many Wordpress plugins that help you to add a table into your Wordpress post or page, if you need advanced search capabilities you need to go premium.
- How to import data from a Google Spreadshet document
- How to change pagination and filtering labels
- Column filters on the second empty row
- Responsive Scrolling - What to know
- How to add a table header row(s)
- Loading data to your table from another database/server
- How to display database query results as HTML table in your articles
- Tutorial on merging columns, rows or both
- How to change the styling (text align, padding, font colors, etc) of specific columns
- How to add search filters to your tables