This article discusses how to add a row counter at any column of your table.
Joomla 3.7 brings many exciting new features, but the most notable one is the ability to use custom fields in order to display additional attributes on an article, a user or a contact. In this tutorial we are discussing the use of usercustomfields modification function for retrieving the custom fields associated with a user entry.
In this article we will discuss how to change the response breakpoint and other parameters of the responsive pattern "Fixed Left Header + Scroll" in order to kick in larger resolutions (desktops or tablets with a higher screen resolution).
In case you want to hide all the table rows before the visitor selects a column filter, you can use the code presented in this tutorial. Note that this will affect all tables, so if you want to apply this to a specific table use the table id in the jQuery selector.
It is possible to add a new column to a table using a rule, which could be handy when the input table data are not controlled by you. In this tutorial we discuss how to add two more columns in order to display the Sum and the Average values of the existing columns.
- Synchronize filter values between multiple tables on the same page
- How to filter table rows using the data source user parameters
- External custom filtering for advanced users
- Tabulizer with lighbox for images or youtube videos
- Reading table data from PostgreSQL database into Joomla or Wordpress
- Show rows related to the currently logged in user using the filterbyparams modification function
- When the column width does not follow the specified value.
- Refreshing the data source cache via a cron job
- Control the data returned by a Google Spreadsheet Documents using proxy script
- Considerations when preserving the background color of the spreadsheet cells