As discussed in other articles, it's possible to filter the table rows in order to show only those related to the currently logged in user. In some cases the most appropriate method is to use the modification function filterbyparam which is presented in this tutorial.
Sometimes, even though you have set the column width to a fixed value (e.g. 50px) or a percentage value (e.g. 20%) the resulting width looks larger than the specified one.
Data sources link data tables inserted into your Joomla/Wordpress site with their source (e.g. an Excel file). One way to improve the loading time of the resulting table is to enable the data source cache. Using this option, once the cache is populated with the source data, all subsequent requests for data will be served from the cache, instead of the actual source.
Google documents is a great way store online data organized as a regular Excel sheet. One the provided features is the option to publish one or more sheets as a CSV file that will be consumed later on by Tabulizer.
When you are importing an Excel file you the having the option to preserve the colors of the spreadsheet cells. By “color” we mean the font color or the background color of the cell or both.
Microsoft Excel, as well other spreadsheet solutions, works only to limited accuracy because it retains only a certain number of figures to describe numbers.
- Create Pricing Tables with Tabulizer
- Joomla Installation: Overcoming the 2MB file upload limit
- Considerations when you are importing large files (CSV/Excel)
- Graphs: Numeric Label Format
- How to import data from an external XML file
- How to install manually a ruleset archive
- Display tables to registered users only or certain user groups
- How to convert plain URLs into HREF hyperlinks
- Table compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Use Tabulizer to display a monthly event calendar