Even though there is no built-in support to display a Table created with Tabulizer to certain user groups or registered users only, it's very easy to do that using another Joomla or Wordpress plugin that does exactly that.
If your table data contain URLs and you need to convert them into links that visitors can click, you can use either a replacement rule or a modification function similar to the one discussed in this article.
Creating an accessible data table can be one of the most challenging tasks for a designer. The reason is that screen readers need sufficient clues in order to navigate correctly through the table areas, otherwise they may become disoriented causing a lot of confusion and overhead.
In this article you will see how you can use Tabulizer to display a list of events in a monthly calendar. The advantages of using Tabulizer over a specialized extension are the following:
When the graph axes contain dates you have many options on how to format the dates. The list below summarizes the format codes.
In this tutorial we will show how to import data from an Excel file dynamically, so when the Excel file changes the linked table in your site gets updated automatically. This is very useful when a lot of updates occurs and you want to simply update the external Excel file, instead of recreating the tables in your site.
- How to migrate or move Tabulizer files and data from one site to another
- How to create a polaroid image gallery with Tabulizer
- How to split and group tables by column values
- Change the target of th table hyperlinks to open in a new window
- How to insert images into your HTML table (the right way!)
- How to merge two or more columns into a single one
- Creating and editing rules using a plain text editor.
- RSS Feeds with URL parameters
- Tabulizer as RSS Feed Reader
- Column filtering options, tips and tricks