Installing Tabulizer on Joomla is simple as installing any other simple extension, since all elements (component, plugins) are contained in a single installation file. The only thing you need to pay attention to is to install the proper installation file, using the following guidelines:
Even though there are many Wordpress plugins that help you to add a table into your Wordpress post or page, if you need advanced search capabilities you need to go premium.
Google Spreadsheet documents can be read by Tabulizer and it's an ideal solution if you have more than one collaborators that are working on the same document. As you can publish the Google spreadsheet document as CSV, you can define a data source that will link the document to a table and everytime the document is updated that linked table will be updated as well.
One the most frequently asked questions is how one can change the label for the search filter. This can be done easily by editing the appropriate language file. More specifically:
Column filtering allows to add search filters that are column specific. So, instead of searching for whole table, each filter will be applicable to the corresponding column data. In this article we discuss one aspect of using these filters that has to do with their position in the table.
- Responsive Scrolling - What to know
- How to add a table header row(s)
- Loading data to your table from another database/server
- How to display database query results as HTML table in your articles
- Tutorial on merging columns, rows or both
- How to change the styling (text align, padding, font colors, etc) of specific columns
- How to add search filters to your tables
- Responsive Header Selection - What each option means
- How to set the interval colors in a gauge/meter graph
- Sorting on 2nd row, excluding certain columns