By completing the registration process you agree that you have read, understand and accept all of the terms and conditions for all use of the Alterora.gr services. Your affirmative act of registering for a username and registering for any Service constitutes your electronic signature to these Terms of Service and your consent to enter into agreements with us electronically.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you may not use this website. Any use past the registration page of the this website shall automatically bind the user to this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions OF THIS SERVICE AGREEMENT, OR CANNOT COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, you SHOULD CLOSE THE BROWSER WINDOW, TERMINATING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS WILLFULLY, AND AGREE TO STOP ALL USE OF THE SERVICE.
Registration, User Account and Password
During the registration process, you must provide complete and accurate information about yourself. Your site account can be created automatically if you decide to buy a subscription plan. You must be legally competent to enter into contracts. You agree to keep this information up to date.
The User may not have a username that is vulgar, attempts to impersonate another person or violates the rights of others. We also may reject any username that we determine in our discretion is unacceptable for use on our services.
The User is entirely responsible for maintaining confidentiality with regard to its password and any account information. The User is responsible for all activity, which occurs in their account. Alterora.gr will not be held liable for actions taken with respect to services offered and/or any third party claims. The User agrees to notify Alterora.gr immediately of any breach of security, or any unauthorized use of its account.
The Service consists of a browser interface, the Ruleset Creation Wizard application, the Ruleset Archive Catalog (for browsing and downloading ruleset archives), data transmission, data access and data storage.
Alterora.gr makes no guarantees as to the continuous availability of the Service or any specific feature(s) of the Service. Alterora.gr reserves the right to change or terminate the Service and/or alter the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time with 14 days notice.
Use of Site & User Guidelines
No person may use or attempt to use any technology or applications (including web crawlers, robots or web spiders) to search, collect or copy content from the Alterora.gr website for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written consent of Alterora.gr. E-mail addresses, names and telephone numbers published on the Alterora.gr website may not be incorporated into any database, used for electronic marketing or similar purposes. No permission is given or should be implied that information on the Alterora.gr website may be used to communicate unsolicited communications to Alterora.gr.
Any unauthorized use of the Service, is expressly prohibited. The User agrees to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations and is solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under its account or password, including the content of any transmissions through the service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the User agrees not to:
- Use the Service in connection with junk SMS or Email messages, such as promoting or soliciting for online pharmacies, work at home businesses, credit or finance management, mortgage and debt relief offers, pyramid schemes or multi-level marketing (MLM) businesses.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
- Create a false identity/ sender ID (mobile phone address or email address), or otherwise attempt to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of the message
- Transmit material through the Service, associate with the Service or publishing with the Service unlawful, grossly offensive, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing activity, blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred, excessive profanity, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent or otherwise objectionable content
- Transmit any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of authors, artists, photographers or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright without the express written consent of the content owner
- Transmit any material that introduces viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs; cancel bots, harmful code or deleterious programs on the Internet
- Interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the service, through password mining or any other means
- Interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services
- Engage in any other activity that could subject it to criminal liability or civil penalty or judgment.
- Display, provide, promote, sell or offer to sell the following products or content (or services related to the same): unlawful material/products in the location at which the content is posted or received, material that exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age, pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products, escort services, illegal goods, illegal drugs, illegal drug contraband, pirated computer programs, instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, grenades or other weapons
- Post or disclose any personally identifying information or private information about children without their consent (or their parents consent in case of a minor)
- Post any content that advocates promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any government, organization, group or individual
- Provide instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out violence or harm
Account Termination and Refunds
We may terminate and/or suspend an account or username immediately, without notice, if there has been a violation of these Terms of Service and such other policies and terms posted on the Services or if you have failed to pay your subscription fees if you have subscribed for a particular fee-based service. Your right to use the Service will end once your Services are canceled or terminated, and any data you have stored on such a Service may be unavailable later. If you have subscribed to any fee-based service, you remain responsible for paying any amounts owed on your account at the time your fee-based service and/or account is terminated or canceled.
We will provide a refund only if we terminate our Services to you without cause. We may, at our sole discretion, offer refunds in other situations to registered users seeking such refund in accordance with the requirements we post on the website, which may be changed from time to time. There is no other circumstance in which you will be entitled to a refund from us.
Alterora.gr will not edit, monitor or disclose any personal information about the User or their account which includes its contents, without the User's prior permission unless such action is necessary to: (1) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal orders, (2) defend and protect the property or rights of Alterora.gr, (3) enforce this Service Agreement or protect Alterora.gr business or reputation, (4) respond to request for identification in connection with claim of trademark or copyright infringement by the User (5) or a claim by a third party that a User is using the service in any prohibited manner.
The User agrees that Alterora.gr may access its account, including its contents for reasons above and to attend to technical issues and/or servicing.
The user grants Alterora.gr the right to send communication via e-mail and/or text message regarding company notices, updates, upgrades or information Alterora.gr deems important for its users to be notified about regarding the Alterora.gr service.
You agree that we may send to you in electronic form any privacy or other notices, disclosures, reports, documents, communications or other records regarding the Services (collectively, Notices). The delivery of any Notice from us is effective when sent by us, regardless of whether you read the Notice when you receive it or whether you actually receive the delivery. You can withdraw your consent to receive Notices electronically by canceling or discontinuing your use of the applicable Service. All contracts completed electronically will be deemed for all legal purposes to be in writing and legally enforceable as a signed writing.
You may not assign any of your rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without the prior written consent of Alterora.gr. Any such assignment or delegation by you without the appropriate prior written consent of Alterora.gr will be null and void and of no force or effect.
Copyright And Trade Marks
Unless otherwise indicated, intellectual property in all materials, documents, information, data, images, logos and trade marks that we provide to you or which are contained on this web site is owned by or licensed to us or to third parties and all rights are reserved. Except as required for the purpose of using the provided Services, or other applicable laws, you must not copy, reproduce, adapt, transmit, broadcast, make available, redistribute, publish or otherwise deal with any part of the Alterora.gr web site (or any related documents or materials) without our prior written consent. You must not use any trademarks, service marks or logos which appear or are used on the web site (or any related documents or materials), or do anything to prejudice the rights of the owner or licensee of such trademarks, services marks or logos.
Alterora.gr is only a venue allowing users to communicate with other users. Alterora.gr does not control, does not monitor and makes no representation regarding the truth, accuracy, quality, completeness, safety or legality of the information provided by its users, groups or channels. ALTERORA.GR PROVIDES THE SERVICES "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALTERORA.GR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DISCLAIM ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR USERS, GROUPS AND CHANNELS, AND THEIR POSTINGS, THEIR ACTS AND OMISSIONS.
Limitations of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALTERORA.GR OR ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICES WHETHER OR NOT ALTERORA.GR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Without limiting the generality of the terms set forth, Alterora.gr and its affiliates, agents, content providers, service providers, and licensors:
- HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ALTERORA.GR GENERALLY, AND ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN, AS WELL AS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE OPER ATION OF ALTERORA.GR GENERALLY AND ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
- SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION IN, OR LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGE CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY FAILURES, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS OF THE SERVICE GENERALLY OR IN ANY ASPECT.
The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Alterora.gr and its employees, affiliates, officers, agents, content providers and service providers, against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, consequential damages, incidental damages, special damages, attorneys' fees and disbursements) arising from or relating to (1) the use of the Service in any manner which violates the terms of this Service Agreement (2) any violation or failure by you to comply with all laws and regulations in connection with the Services (3) any content that you or anyone using your account may submit, post or transmit to the web site (4) any claims made by third parties arising from your use of the Service, including without limitation any and regulation all third party claims arising from or related to any failure, delay or interruption to the Service. The User agrees to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. Alterora.gr reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User.
Alterora.gr is not responsible for any price adjustments that may occur due to prices changes by our telecommunications providers or other service providers.
This agreement is governed by the laws in force in Greece, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country, and any courts in Europe, which may hear appeals from those courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with or arising out of this agreement or the Web Site.
Change and modification of the provisions or terms or conditions
Alterora.gr reserves the right to change and/or modify and/or revise at any time and without any notice these terms and conditions, but is obligated to update the text on it’s website for any changes or additions. If users continue to use the websites and the provided services will be deemed to have accepted the changes to the terms and conditions.
For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use the Services.