About this Support Policy
This Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us for the Tabulizer application and the online services available at www.tabulizer.com.
If you have any questions about this Support Policy or do not agree with it, please contact us before using the Website. We may amend this Support Policy from time to time, so you should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes that have been made. This Support Policy is effective from 1 October 2014.
By using any part of the Website or providing personal information to us, you consent to us processing your personal information as set out in this Support Policy.
Product Support Channels
We will only provide Support Services through direct e-mail, our Contact Form and our Helpdesk. We don’t provide our support through any other channel (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter or over the phone) at this time.
Our Tips & How Tos section contains great tips and answers to common questions and may help answer questions you may have. There are also the Video Guides where you can find help for frequent tasks. Before requesting support is highly recommended that you have read the documentation.
What Our Support Service Covers
We only support our Products. Our Support Service includes assistance with Product installations, configuration and use. Our Support Service covers Products sold by our Resellers too.
Our Support Service does not cover 3rd Party products and services and we do not give general Joomla or WordPress support.
Support does not include:
- PHP or any other server-side programming language training. We do not commit to train you or explain any PHP related issues.
- SQL or any other database language training. We do not commit to train you or explain any SQL related issues
- CSS, XML and HTML training. We do not commit to train you or explain any CSS, HTML or XML related issues.
- Joomla Editor related issues. Tabulizer is tested on several Joomla Editors and it's fully compatible with their standard configuration. We don't provide support for things like html tags stripping, HTML code modification during pasting/saving operations or other plugins that may affect the insertion of HTML code into your Joomla editor's box.
- Wordpress Editor related issues. Tabulizer is tested on the standard Wordpress Editor and it's fully compatible with its standard configuration. Alteration or modifications of our products or any other products (Joomla! related or unrelated) to meet a certain need.
We provide our Products as is. We do not customize our Products to meet a certain need.
All of the products are designed for the latest version of Joomla! and Wordpress, but we can give no guarantee, that the products will run with future versions of the CSM platforms.
Bug Fixing and Conflicts with 3rd Party Extensions
We will fix any defects in our Products as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention.
Alterora is not obligated to provide support, access to downloads or any other services being offered in the subscription beyond the end of the term indicated by your subscription unless you renew your subscription on or before the expiration date.
Support is provided Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 17:00 UTC+2 or UTC+3 during Summer, excluding national holidays. Although we strive to respond to all support queries within 2 business days, our actual response times may vary and we may well take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.
Support is available in ENGLISH or GREEK only. Use one the available online translation tools to translate your inquiry before submitting it to us.
If you would like to contact us regarding account related issues or pre-sales questions please use our email address. We will respond to you as soon as possible.